Friday, January 14, 2011

not right


I wish i was a strawberry. 

Not really... So many things don't feel right. (Apart from this line of pimples, three to be exact, that are slowly forming on my face.... what did i ever do to themmmmmmm... apart from cleanse them out i guess AT LEAST I CLEANSED YOU OUT and didn't pop the majority of you !!!! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO SAYS WHERE TO POP UP. It's like they're mocking me by forming a line....)

Okay, screw it. Currently undergoing alexithymia (inability to express feelings with words).  

People can be so strange and yet wondrous sometimes.... What are we?

What are we here for? 

1 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

why we're here isnt really important when you think about it.

What's important is that we are here :)

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com