Wednesday, January 12, 2011

dancing juice...

Heyo :)

I think i'll go back to daily blogging so today's post is about....nothing basically. And recent purchases. The photos from Darwin can wait. 

$2 (looks like David Jones..) dress in opshop // another Dotti purchase for only $19.95 :) // Bardot dress on sale for colder days

I have noooo idea where or when i would wear that black and white dress but i bought it because it fit and was only $2 rofl..... It also has padded shoulders.... I HATE PADDED SHOULDERS. Thankfully i can still snip them off unlike the ones that are completely sewn in. 

I'm also doing the holiday program at work this week and have been out quite a bit. But i'm getting worried because i'm not as sociable lately.... probably means some alone time is needed for a bit first. 
  
Temt jacket

I'm so glad i have nothing else on today. I can just stay at home and eat, sleep, read, watch anime....... and cook? 

  

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

ur bakbakabkabaabakkkk :D i like ur purchases (esp padded shoulders hehehehe)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com