Sunday, December 19, 2010

stained only with you


I wonder why people bother putting up the "Child on Board" sign. What difference is it going to make? Will every parent drive slower? Will everyone else drive more cautiously around them? In fact, i think i'd end up crashing instead by trying to see if there actually is an infant on board. Maybe i should pin "Giraffe on Board" or something next to my P plate and see what happens. What if someone had "Dangerous Driver on Board"?

Just a random thought in the day of Froggy. 

I had a dream we all decided to steal something from a salad bar and i got caught stealing a humongous piece of Nando's grilled chicken. 

Do you really know what you want to do when you grow up? I don't even have a Plan B as of yet. Yet alone a great Plan A. 


1 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

I have no idea either :/
although i'm liking the idea of putting a sign that says "dangerous driver on board" on my car

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com