Sunday, November 28, 2010

i'm back?

hellllooooooooo fellow poos :D My eyes hurt. 

Anyway... i wasn't sure about what to blog about because i've done so much these past two weeks! But i will tell you some of the stupid/interesting/cool things i have done since the start of holidays.... 


-  I am currently up to Episode 57 Yakitate Japan :D hehehe 

- I just realised i filled in the small slip for the State Election incorrectly..... I put down 1. but forgot to number the rest of the names in order............. great. LOL meh

- I've done some cooking with Laura/Farn.. dumplings, coconut and mango pudding, wonton dumplings etc

-  I'm also going broke.... too many birthday parties =(

- My sister was too lazy to take the dogs out to pee last night so I came back home at 2am to find a wet patch on the carpet. After cleaning it up i had this strange dream about waking up at 11:30am and panicking because half of my guests had arrived and i still hadn't cleaned up all these pee patches..... ==' 

 - I did a lot better in Biology than i expected so i am really relieved. I totally screwed up the 10 mark Genetic q in Section D of the exam and other.... genetic bits... that i never really 100% learned... 

- Next semester, my subjects will be Foundations of Animal Health 1, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Human Physiology and Acoustic Riffs (Guitar)

-  I need to go guitar shopping/borrowing/whatever. Does anyone have any advice for beginner guitarists?

- LEAF CATERPILLAR CANNON POO !!!! If you want to know the story behind this i will post it next time. 

- I think my earrings are undergoing oxidation..... uh oh

- My new favourite shows to watch on tv are The Circle and Murder, She Wrote. So when the ads come on during The Circle i switch to channel nine and watch this detective show. Hehehe

- Laura made me an omelette today :) Dijon mustard, blanched beans and mushrooms go excellently together.  
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

again...your sister sounds so pro at cooking...LOL..there was one form that you only put a number one in[the big one]...LOL pee patches...what is frustrating is not noticing them. LOL and then coming back a day or two later...its so much harder to clean ^^...acoustic riffs...welll...get an acousitc guitar and learn smoke on the water!?!? hehehe...your elective sounds awsome hopefully there is no theory LOL. and . no i dont want to know the story behind it..just .no. sounds daunting

6:49 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

beginner guitars:general expert consensus is buy something cheap.

First thing i learnt was smoke on the water too. Though i have forgotten how to play it :(

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com