Monday, November 15, 2010

stop taunting me, holidays


I am 450-600 words away from freedom. YOU STUPID ESSAY. Actually it's not that bad to write.... but i find that introductions are always the hardest to write.. and then things hopefully get easier from there. 

Oh, and who could resist a Winnie The Pooh movie? Honey/hunny never looked so good compared to the ones Pooh Bear ate.... even his honeycomb looked deliciously runny..... nomnomnomnom 

I have so much planned for this week! Two parties, shopping, Bodyjam/Body attack, work, NO STUDY, pandan cupcakes, dumplings from scratch.... a lot of driving.... :D

I have decided that life must go on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

..dont you have an exam?? on 15th??...pandan cupcakes mmm...^^ why attack your body..sound violent ><' and then jam it into something...how unnatural. you must be so muscley now LOOL ^^

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com