Friday, December 17, 2010

who's on cloud nine?


I got lost on the way to the Christmas staff party today... i didn't realise i only had to turn off Burwood Road so i kept going up Power Street and turned right into Richmond.... oops. I panicked for a bit but Melway and short term memory saved the day and i still wasn't late hurray!

People who have no respect for others but themselves make me so angry. I suddenly see them as very undeserving people and don't want to help them anymore. How do you fix this/their problem?

I'm also trying to cut back on the spending... by only buying what i really, really need. But $19.95-$29.95  dresses on sale from Dotti are always welcome :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL indeed dresses always welcome I don't understand what u mean by respect though but people that don't respect other's property are really irritating I usually stay away. But the best method to dealing with stuff I think is being honest...or blunt. Hehehe. Btw u need gps. And I really like the quote pic more please. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha i have gps i just don't want to use it rofl

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com