Tuesday, December 21, 2010

strange sightings


For those who don't know, i'll be heading to Darwin for two weeks from Christmas Eve onwards. I don't know what to expect but it looks like thunderstorms in 30 degree weather for the weekend. I heard they have great food up there though so they better be ready for my stomach and increasing palette. 

Do you know what i miss? I miss those book fairs we had in primary school. For one or two weeks a mini book shop would set up in the library and back then (grade 5) i was so obsessed with Max Remy Super Spy and bought the whole series. I also bought a lot of other books too. In fact, i'm waiting on "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom at the moment from BookDepository.  

...I also miss Harold the Giraffe and that colourful van. Remember that/them???????

Today, i looked out the window on the bus and saw a guy with his right hand on the steering wheel and his left hand all the way up his girlfriend's thighs..... LOL And then i arrived at shoppo and walked past two women hugging so closely that one started sliding her hand up the other's shirt. 

.....okkkkkayyyyyyyy then.  LOL



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com