Wednesday, December 15, 2010

save me from boredom


Today, Farn and I went to Secret Recipe in Melbourne Central (behind upstairs Nandos). We decided on Tiramisu cheesecake and New York Cheese cake with Chamomile tea on the side. I have no idea why they gave us milk with it... I think my interest in chamomile began when i read Peter Rabbit books as a child... 

"..... Peter was not very well during the evening. His mother put him to bed, and made some chamomile tea and she gave a dose of it to Peter."

- from The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter

Except nothing sparked my curiosity more than Butterbeer... i mean, who wouldn't like that??? So i had to substitute Butterbeer with Kirks Cream Soda and became a fat kid. The End. 

Okay not really. I got fat from eating too much in general, not by drinking a soda i wasn't even allowed near. 


I got a side fringe again... and thinned my hair. Most of my split ends have been trimmed away and i have found Sunsilk Soy Protein Shampoo again!!!!! In the Reject Shop in Box Hill !!!!! For only $4 !!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY ... but i still have not bought it. HMMM

Christmas Staff Party tomorrow... should be interesting. I also bought the book "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen for only $3.95 today :) Hurray for the $20 credit when you sign up for Borders v.i.p membership for free hehe. But i will always love BookDepository  the most!!! 

There's also this new fake grass but real vegetable garden area in the Myer section on Level 2 of Melbourne Central. It's nice to chat, take photos or sleep there :) 

2 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

yay for borders VIP

11:53 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

mophair ^_^

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com