Friday, December 03, 2010

inflamed

I HAVE SO MANY MOZZIE BITES THAT IT'S NOT FUNNY. ARGH. 



Monday: I had work and cleaned out the bathroom cabinets.

Tuesday: I helped mum out, picked Laura up from school and i can't remember anymore....





Wednesday: I went to the city with Kristen for some present shopping!! It was raining... and two of my buses home didn't come so i thought i would be super late for Farn's birthday dinner with him and his family... but i wasn't yay! In fact... i was early :D vroom vroom parked in Nunawading station. Dinner was nice i liked the eggy mock crab meat thing :D

Thursday: I helped mum at work, listened to that epic thunderstorm, picked Laura up from school, got stuck in traffic, went back to school for staff meeting and i got the two movie vouchers below :D yay!


Friday: Today i went to Aquarena for group exercise class and then drove to Dot's house to eat lunch at Spicy Fish and make Apple Crumble with Vanilla Icecream :DDDDD YAY success


Okay, i have work tomorrow. BYE 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com