Saturday, December 11, 2010

papple? banana?

 

arghhhhhhh so many things have annoyed  me today.

Take the sequel to Chocolat (The Girl with No Shadow - Joanne Harris) for instance. This zozie lady is pissing me off right from the start !! I can't believe i have to trudge my way through this book now because of her...



Laura and i made Mango and Coconut Milk Pudding the other day :)

I think i'll be generous and compensate my infrequent blogging with a detailed account of my week.




Monday: I spent the day with Farn and went bikini  shopping. It was really humid that day.. so we decided to go to MSAC to play in the wave pool and on the waterslide :D We also managed to pay child instead of adult fare and I saw too many hairy men in speedos. Bad sight... 


 This is just Spaghetti with Mushroom and Turkey. I didn't have any tomatoes, tomato paste or cream for the sauce so i just sweated down the mushrooms in chicken stock and pasta water to add some flavour to the dish. The cheese helped too.

Tuesday: Why is it that i can never remember Tuesday...?

Wednesday: Again, not much to report. I think i went to Body Attack that night and suddenly woke up at 4am because I thought someone outside my room was going to murder me.

..... Anyway.



Thursday: Farn and I went to Jells Park to eat fish and chips for lunch.. The tim tams also melted in the car so we tried using the aircon to solidify them... This man also parked next to us and kept watching us for ten minutes straight... errr....

We also walked through giant puddles on the way to Chesterfield Farm but didn't feel like spending $11 just to feed the animals so we walked back. The roosters look so squishy to hug though hehehe. And it was a bad idea to wear sandals in puddles.


Mr Long Necked Tortoise says hi as well :)





Hmm.. so we met Farn's duck family.







Although I'm not sure if they accepted him.... rofl look at the duck swimming away from him.

Friday: I went to Zumba and then shoppo for dinner, Megamind movie and Pancake Parlour for supper. I also stayed up to 3am finishing Hunter x Hunter and am now onto Greed Island.

What anime should i watch next?


Oh, and i changed my breadth subject too.



 I think my parents have caught the travel bug. They're leaving Laura and I at home next Easter to go around the world in 1-2 weeks (o.O) and mum insists on taking us to Kuala Lumpur next holiday because she suddenly saw cheap tickets on AirAsia.


Well i don't mind haha.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i wish my life was as exciting as vivians :(

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com