Friday, December 24, 2010

almost goodbye


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody!

:) 



I made a Manchester United pillowcase for Farn's christmas present :) He also gave me this cute froggy bin and a new necklace yayyyyy i promise to never lose this one eeeeeeh 

I have to finish packing now.



I also leave you with a disgusting picture of the mozzie bites i got at our annual Christmas Street party. They still haven't completely disappeared.... 

I feel so broke :( But then i went op shopping to cure my guilt (hmm....) and bought a dress for only $2! And two leather knee hi boots which Laura has been strutting around in for only $5 each. 





Okay, that's all i have to say. Thank you everyone for making 2010 a really special year for me and i hope 2011 is even better :)  

2 Comments:

Anonymous luindilwen said...

That is adorable. is amazing vivi it looks pro and the froggy. I did read the other posts last night I shocked that uve need so busy!... okay maybe not shocked. How's Darwin did u see lots of desert and random oasises. Hope ur having fun and cam drink the water!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

cute :)

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com