Sunday, March 27, 2011

somewhere


"We often want second chances. Sometimes we don't deserve them. The feeling of regret and wishing for another chance is common when a couple separates. Whoever is at fault usually searches for sympathy as they have realized in hindsight their mistakes."

- WongFu Productions 2011


As a first year uni student, I thought that everyone and everything would last for some time. But now as a second year student, I can see that people are already preparing to go. I guess they weren't planning on staying for long anyway. 

So wherever you go, I hope it's the right place. But i really hope things stay the same between us - between all of us.


P.S - Happy birthday Baba! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com