Friday, March 18, 2011

oogle


My phone hates me. Yesterday it wouldn't let me press the 'disconnect' button to go back to main menu straight away and instead made me press 'back' a million times. And today it just shut down on me in the middle of texting someone. I really think it's because i have 3000+ text messages in my inbox and another 3000 in my outbox. I should really delete some..... 

Also, my nose has been peeling after blowing my nose every ten minutes for three days and I found a navy dress with gold buttons on sale at Dotti. But it's still pretty expensive so i'll wait for it to reduce in price again.... And i had a test today. 

Otherwise, my life is pretty boring.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com