Saturday, March 19, 2011

an afternoon of dreaming


I have 30 eggs in the fridge (I think i know what we're eating for dinner tonight....or not. Mum just suggested eating out. okay!) and 6 are outside on the bench because there's no more room in the tray. 

Anyway, just got back from work and driving on such a nice day is so soothing. Since i didn't have any tissues to blow my nose with my nose clogged up during teaching and i suddenly got a british accent. LOL okay.... 

And guess what! I won Dotti's High Tea Competition so i get to take three friends with me (already picked and confirmed - sorry) and will be having afternoon tea somewhere nice soon so i better email them back and confirm what day and time this yummy food occasion will be on....... hehe :D

4 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

HAHHAHAHA i like your curt, "(already picked and confirmed - sorry)" but yaaaaay foooooooooooooood :D

4:14 PM  
Anonymous adeliiiiiine said...

sooooo many eggs. Let's see... You can have omelettes, frieds eggs, boied eggs, the Chinese Sweet Soup that has eggs in it, make French Toasts... Oh! Cakes of course!

And how lucky are you!? You won the Dotti's High Tea Competition!? I'm sooooo jealous!

6:33 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oooh good choice i will make those things i also want to make zhi bao dan gou hehe

hehe yes very lucky ^^ you should enter the current dotti competition!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(y) katherine lee likes this

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com