Saturday, March 05, 2011

thought lanterns


I have smarties stuck in my molars. 

My sister bought me (and herself) suede wedges for my birthday. Except we are sharing them since she already wore them to the Twilight Picnic last night rofl.  

Could we ever go back after knowing what we have now? 

There are giraffes on my bed. With "My Little Pony" bedsheets. I think i'll pick Lion King 2 next. 

Time to pee again. 2L+ water does that to you. 

It is my birthday soon.  

 It feels like i currently have a lot of money at hand because i just got paid and have stopped buying lunch from uni and surrendering to impulse buying. Oh, but all my savings will disappear on hopefully cheap secondhand books soon. 

Pretty & ugly. Pretty or ugly. Ugly but pretty.

Your choice.  


2 Comments:

Blogger Savvi said...

haha save up to buy something awesome!!! like expensive awesome... >.<

12:13 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Cute little poem! Hope your birthday was/is great!

invasionista

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com