Wednesday, March 16, 2011

snoofle?

:( oh nooo click on it for the gif to work

tehehehhehe :D

Having this crazy shopping impulse atm.... trying to find some nice short sleeved dresses for winter now..... spaghetti straps are too cold now. 

I'm falling behind in biochem... got some serious study to do tonight otherwise i'll be even more wtf in the tute tomorrow... since i can't even rely on the tute to help me - it's that hopeless but maybe it'll get better this week :)

Hmm... so what did i learn today? I learned that bone density increases with greater calcium intake (obviously) but you also need to exercise otherwise nothing will happen. And i learned that sufficient Vitamin D helps urinary Ca absorption in the kidney and increases bone mineralisation too. 

So i guess calcium and vitamin D work together and that's what forced me to go for a run/fast walk this evening. 

And i'm out with sniffles and congee. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com