Friday, March 04, 2011

awkward times


Pinga and I were just discussing awkward situations involving people. I think I suffer from the "We both know (of) each other through mutual friends but we won't acknowledge each other because we weren't introduced" predicament the most. I see so many people like said that I should just stop anymore awkwardness by introducing myself. 

That is, if we are in an unavoidable situation with just the two of us there.... or just so happened to be next to each other in a large group.... 

 Actually, there was one time last year where i was sitting by myself at the end of a row in a lecture because i came late. And then a guy comes to my end and goes "YO!" 

Me: errrrrrr............... (pretends to know him) OH HELLO!
Guy: ......I wasn't talking to you. *nods at the people on my left and starts talking to his friends*
Me: (must avoid gaze for rest of lecture)

lol...

What about you guys? Any awkward turtles/pandas/rhinos/octopuses/bunnys cuddling up to you lately? Cuddling up so close that it's now too awkward for even those skilled in handling embarrassment? The word "awkward" is now looking so "awkward" that it's just not "awkward" anymore. 

I think I should go to sleep now. 



3 Comments:

Anonymous Pinga said...

Took me so long to understand the picture loool.

<3

1:07 AM  
Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAA that anecdote cracked me up, man so funny

8:05 PM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

ahahahhahhaa. That picture cracked me up. Good one Viv. =)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com