Thursday, March 10, 2011

happy day of birth

Helloooooooooooo I am in rowden white library at the moment waiting for lunch and Jacky got kicked off his computer teheheh so he's somewhere in the corner now.

Anyway, it's my birthday today and it's been really good so far apart from missing my bus.....again.... BUT IT'S OKAY! Because the next bus came super early yay!

I had a day off last Thursday so hopefully there are people to spend my birthday with at lunch today :) I will post pictures of presents.... later....next week.... never...okayokay

 Have a good day everyoneeee (oh and my biochem tute sucked. majorly.)



3 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

HAppy birthday viv!
sorry we weren't there at lunch..and then you ran off somewhere D:

But still hopes it was all good ^_^

9:22 PM  
Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

oooh i want to see wat else you got :D

10:03 PM  
Blogger riot! said...

OMGSH TELL ME BOUT IT THE BIOCHEM TUTE WAS RUBBISH

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com