Thursday, March 24, 2011

goldfish noodle


So.. I've decided that i really like my Food for a Healthy Planet tutor and because of that i feel bad for coming up to 20minutes late to every class so far. It's a 9am tute by the way. And i really did try to come on time today (i took the wrong tram last week and ended up in nowhere/had to walk back) but... my tram collided with a truck on Elizabeth Street. Stupid truck. Luckily everyone was okay but then i had to walk all the way up to Berkeley Street instead.... 

I also have NO IDEA what is going on in human physiology ever since we changed lecturers (the PRS interactive questions don't count because i only get them right by using past knowledge... not what i understood in the actual lecture) but everything in biochem is going well so far. And animal health is a nice break from everything :)

Other than that..... I am still hunting for affordable sweaters, oxfords, flats and dresses. I think it's time we go opshopping.

P.S - check out Rampage at the bus stops outside QV - you'll find some really great bargains there for both girl and guy clothing and don't go to the Fox store on the other side of QV because the Rampage stock there is not (as) discounted. 

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

Let's GO OP-SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGG :D and woah you managed to blitz the quiz with ur natural talent! GO VIVeeeeeee!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Claire Hart said...

good luck op shopping dearest!!!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com