Wednesday, November 10, 2010

jelly splash


The Biology exam yesterday was okay. My H1 is so gone for that though.... because of stupid genetics. But the Chemistry exam today was good :) considering that this unit has a high failure rate lol. 

I suddenly don't feel like talking about things as much. I feel that... the energy goes out with it when i do. So if i have a good feeling about something then i don't want to talk about it because then the (positive) energy disappears and i get jinxed. Does this make sense? 

It also doesn't feel like exam time.... it just feels like a normal school day with a few intense 3 hours slotted in... Went to White Tomato for lunch after chem today. It's the korean place next to Passionflower and has $12 for all you can eat at lunch :) Pretty good! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

pretty pic

i so know what you mean!!! yes jinxed! very much so!!!

vivi...why have you not taken me to this place...i feel scorned. ><'

9:44 PM  
Blogger KL said...

OH MY GOD.

KOREAN BUFFET FOR $12.

I'M. SO. GOING.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com