Friday, November 12, 2010

i need it when i want it

crap webcam quality

Just chillin' with my Pokemon cup of milk and toasted sandwichesssssssss :) That had spinach, mushroom and mozarella in it yummmm. 

Actually my exams are not over yet... I have an essay to hand in on the 14th/15th Nov. If only it could write itself actually i'm not even sure what the topic is LOL something to do with engaging with music. 

I have so much stuff planned for the rest of the month it's crazy. I need to find some quality 'me' time and just stay at home and cook something (eg - practise my sushi making skills) instead of going out, shopping, partaying, working etc. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com