Saturday, September 11, 2010

black fungus


Today.. I had a healthy breakfast for once (yoghurt and two pieces of toast with avocado) to make up for all the hot chips this week. I also drove to Forest Hill shopping centre (I used to only go there for the congee but then the restaurant's kitchen burnt down) and just... drove around like the cool person i am.

Not.  


Are you wondering why i uploaded pictures of clothes, the toilet/bin and myself? 

Well.. today i looked through one section of my mum's wardrobe and found some clothes she wore when she was young! Most of them fit perfectly but a few like that black shirt and blazer are too big. I still have to ask if i can keep her clothes. 


These are the Chocolate Fudge with Hazelnut that Laura and i made and i'm sorry for the really bad lighting... But they taste soooooo good and...rich. rofl oh dear.  

I think i will start on some homework now....

N.B - Despicable Me is a very enjoyable movie :) Watch it! Sorry you didn't get to watch it vkoo... =( 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

FUUUUUUUUDGGGEEEEEE!! =[ I want

7:49 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh i likes the blue blouse/shirt and wat ur wearing in the second photo!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com