Friday, August 27, 2010

life would be a party

I must stop eating so much junk. Today I ate KFC for lunch and this... crow attacked my sandwich. Great LOL 

papertissue

For dinner at home, we cooked quite a lot to eat... There was lobster, ma po tofu with rice, steamed sweet potato, steak with onions and this awesome salad (salad leaves, steamed pumpkin, pine nuts, tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard seeds, lemon juice and apple slices). Good dinner. 

I've decided to steer away from ties and shirts and buy my Dad a Bunnings Warehouse gift card instead this Father's Day. Good or bad? He never wears the ties i buy him anyway... Or should I just go buy more canto zombie dvds because he's laughing hysterically at them atm.... rofl 

 Hurray, I got offered a group interview with Myer :) They gave me my first preference at Doncaster too. Let's hope i get far with this.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Where did you eat?

Haha it's the thought that counts :)

Good Luck for the interview can't
wait to see you there when I go shopping :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BAHAHAHA IT ATE YOUR SANDWICH

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com