Saturday, August 21, 2010

hellllooooo again :D

papertissue

So much stuff has happened since i last blogged on Wednesday! I'm waiting for a black, lacy dress to continue decreasing in price and on Thursday i got 91% on my Hazards Test :D But that's not all... in one of the videos... 

....you drive straight past my house o.O 

So after that I completely forgot when i was meant to click because i was too busy sussing out the other videos. 

papertissue

Friday... the day i left my mobile phone at home. Couldn't call/text anyone. Couldn't slide my keypad up and down for fun. Clasped my hand around a week old pear in my backpack instead of the familiar shape of my phone. Discovered that Jason also left his phone at home yay... joined in misery rofl. So I wagged my 2pm lecture for two reasons - to go home and study and to also be reunited with my phone. (how sad is that...)

Went to Jacky's house after to watch SALT (yes.. downloaded...for free mwahahaha) and dinner. Thank you  Jacky for the yummy apple crumble and icecream :D

papertissue

Today i woke up at 6:45am to cover for someone's shift at 8am. These kids were good and a few of them asked me if i was coming back to teach them next week :D Unfortunately no... 

I am in a good mood today. Voted for Liberal. Laura created a bed on the floor and it was so comfortable i stayed there for 4 hours.... 

I still have not done any hw.... crap. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

nice long post! +1
I would like to have discussed it...but sadly i am too tired and must sleep :(

12:57 AM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL yes you should have complained saying you were distracted by your house. O.o?? possible? LOL i left my wallet at home the other day...which included my myki and money...awkward. is salt any good and i voted green...random then liberal

3:59 PM  
Anonymous FROGGY said...

salt's okay haha. ooh green nice

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com