Monday, August 30, 2010

bleugh

Virtual Fly Lab sucks. I have pineapple stuck in between my teeth. 

Work was good today. My first class behaved and did so well that i was impressed :) Now i want to have them every week but term 3 ends...next week. But i did have one kid in later class who panicked when we were in the big pool and cried afterwards :( And i overheard my boss talking to another teacher and agreeing that kids can be "little shits". LOL... now i wonder what all of our teachers thought/think of us in their head.  

My back and legs hurt. I have this bruise too... And does Mushroom Oil from The Essential Ingredient appeal to you? I don't know but the little jug looks nice.... 

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

well...mushrooms...i dont eat...and yes kids...i dont eat either ^^

10:17 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

Virtual fly lab involves pineapple? help?

3:57 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hehe it doesn't. i was just eating pineapple during then :D BUT I HAS MOONCAKE NOW YAYYYYYYYYYYY

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com