Sunday, August 29, 2010

where is the camera ???

papertissue

Okay, so i have no idea where the camera is and this sucks because we today made Strawberry & Nutella and Apple, Lemon & Sugar Crepes. We followed Poh's recipe for the crepe batter. 

You know what i like at the moment? Peter Pan collars. I recently bought this jacket from Valleygirl and it sits just above the hips. 

Tomorrow is Monday and for once i don't feel like going to work. I am just sick of dealing with two unnaturally hyper kids in my first class. I will have to reintroduce some rules to them and temporarily sit them out as soon as a rule is broken. 

Oh, and if you want to hone any basic cooking skills or just learn new techniques, i think you should watch Gordon Ramsay's Training Videos on Cookalong Live. It's an ongoing tv series (in the UK) but you can watch it for free online too yippee !

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

i really like that pic!!! and...that jacket has a really bad photo but i trust your taste ^^

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com