Wednesday, August 25, 2010

to the mushroom cup

papertissue 

Those marshmallows don't mean anything. Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around. I really hate it when i wake up and the sun is in my eyes. And unsuccessful sperm die soon afterwards right? How awkward would it be if one hung around long enough and got through even after the girl had sex with another/ her actual partner. Wait... this can't happen if one was successful in the first place.. wait wth And i don't need a parachute. 

"eh eh ... eh eh (x2)
when you're on a holiday
you can't find the words to say ... "

Today was weird... I left my phone at home again and i swear i put my contacts in the wrong eye because i suddenly couldn't see as far or as clearly after a while. Went to DFO and South Wharf with Jacky to find futsal shoes and wagged chem lecture. 

Went back for psych prac and we did an experiment on conformity along Lygon Street. Pretty funny rofl. 

I bought two pairs of shoes from Novo :) Black pumps reduced from $50 to $12.50 and flats for $39. I can't find the camera so i can't show you guys them. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

O.o EEEHHH?!?!?!? btw..i hate you...50 to 12.50...i hate you. ^^ i like the sun in my eyes when i wake up. i hate waking up in the dark and cold. what is a futsal shoe? oh oh oh lygon street...icecream ^^ btw was it about crossing the road?!

9:49 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

Chem wagger!

But say whut

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com