Friday, September 03, 2010

celebratory post


Hello again :D To celebrate finding my camera again after two weeks, I decided it was time to finally update. Okay, the real reason why i had a short lapse was because... i made a short video but Blogger and Youtube refused to upload it.. but i'll try again later? :D


My dad likes to keep his "expired" coffee beans in a jar, so i thought scattering some on the bench might make a nice picture.

 The camera i use is very ordinary... Lumix DMC-FX580 in black... and i am very irresponsible with it. I always thought having a polaroid would be nice.. but expensive.




Biology is getting really interesting lately... We learned about The Age of Slime and how the carrageenan in algae acts as a thickening agent in not only your toothpaste, but also in Big M (it stops the chocolate settling at the bottom of the carton)!  

And today we found out that the Malaria parasite has a plant gene...and is therefore a plant. This means you can kill it by targeting its plastid with a suitable herbicide that must also be very affordable (~$1). 






Yay, i also bought Nigella Lawson's "Nigella Express" cookbook the other day for only $12.95. Oh my god... since its RRP is between $44.95-79.95. This was from Melbourne Uni's Bookshop sale.

Today was actually my first time wearing tights with shorts. I find they fit better with thinner stockings.

I call this pair my Elephant Stockings... because they go wrinkly around the knee and ankle areas rofl..





I went to the Lindt Cafe in Chadstone yesterday with Farn :) We ordered two macarons (Champagne and Milk Chocolate) and a Hot Fudge Chocolate Sundae. Hehe

Moon Cake :D 


Something unfortunate happened today. I was walking the dogs when Cino wanted to poo.. 

But when i reached into the plastic bag to pick it up... I suddenly realised what my hand was touching... 

The stupid plastic bag had a gigantic hole in it ==' ARGHHHHHHH LOL 


I'm not sure what these are but they were growing in my pot plant. 

Okay, i think this is enough blogging for today. And please tell me how i could improve my photography too.. or what i should take pictures of. 


Have a nice weekend :)

5 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i like ur food and clothes photos! and the green thing looks kinda mossy iono

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EW. Don't touch me again!

11:21 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

HAHA since when did i ever touch you!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, how unfortunate D:

5:12 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOOOLLL that hasnt happend to me ..yet. O.O....
i like your pictures immmmmensely btw i thought your mooncakes were the macarons you were describing and i thought i had been visiting the wrong shops for macarons ^^ btw im envious of your legs ^^but shorts...tights...we talked about this AND the slime age...algae..>.< in our mouths...><..mixed with chocolate..>< you take really nice pictures ^^ you should join a photography club!!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com