Monday, February 01, 2010

yay i'm uncapped


What happens if an astronaut gets lost in space? Or if they get separated from everyone else? I'm trying to imagine all that nothingness.... what if you got sucked into a black hole?? Okay, i don't even know what happens out there but how scary would it be if you were alone...

Yes, i'm watching Star Wars again. 

I like walking around the Melbourne Uni campus. Especially on a Sunday afternoon when no one except tourists are there. I like the bookshop. 

Today my sister made two batches of muffins while i was out driving along Heidelburg Road. Apple and pear and Spinach and pine nut muffins. Yum. 

I want a droid. An astro droid :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL vivi!! how about astro boy!!

yes..i have actually been watching farscape. it is good apart from a few accents, and a few eps..but yes yay i am also uncapped!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY STAR WARS!

6:56 PM  
Blogger OJ said...

Star Wars. <3

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com