Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hectic

Sorry i haven't been updating. Bit busy lately.

Major events:
- went to South Melbourne beach and had bbq for lunch. only saw 1 jellyfish!
- Justin's party =D aussie style
- laura and i made ribena yoghurt cheesecake. Farn and Edi like it :)
- i drove for 1.5 hours the other night.
- met up with ppl at shoppo yesterday
- i have to wake up for 9am course info tomorrow in melb uni gahhhh
- my toe hurts
- varnished my balcony
- watching tennis
- i feel so exposed in a bikini
- sorry can't think right now
- finally enrolled and chose subs for 1st year (genetics, cells, chem 1 & 2, physics 1 & 2 beginner, chinese beginner YAY HAHA)
- drank Jacky's Mango Daiquiri (woah the coconut rum is STRONG)

I need sleep. Desperately. Hope your holidays are going as well as mine :) Except that i'm grounded for the rest of the week.... so have to help out at mum's work and start going to my own work too rofl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com