Sunday, January 31, 2010

guess what

- I've never watched Love Actually. 
- I've been half deaf the whole day because my ear wax decided to clog up. I have no curette or whatever to clean it out. This is stupid. 
- During work, i had a kid that kept crying for her mummy. And another kid who wouldn't stop picking his nose when i was trying to teach him freestyle. I think his mum saw me give him "wtf" looks but i don't care. I just got $60+ richer.  
- I got new glasses. They are black and rectangular. 
- Espresso likes eating shortbread. 
- I just finished watching a movie with giant anacondas eating people alive. That was a good movie. 
- My deaf ear is pissing me off. 

What do people take to uni? 

1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

i want to know what people take to uni too! i need to find a bag....

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com