Sunday, January 24, 2010

Puffing Billy


Michelle's 18th :)

Guess what. I was in such a rush i forgot to bring the present. So...i'll drop it off at her house LOL. I haven't been on Puffing Billy since i was 7 but this time i got to sit on the ledge - shoeless - and show off my foot tan to the trees and surrounding admirers (belle & kristen of course ha)

Lakeside has too many hills. Where is the flat grass with no weird insects flying around?? But lying on a hill is convenient for sunbaking i guess. Perfect weather for a picnic :)

 
Note Ying's shock, Kristen's glare, someone's yawn and Tamara's evil grin.

 
I had three contestants auditioning to be Viv's Next Top Model on my blog. (yes we made this up today..i'm so modest aren't i) We were going to have challenges but i think that today's winner is Kristen - whose relaxed and most natural attraction to the camera narrowly overcame Wensi's spunk and Yi-Ling's unique taste in clothing.

This is Kristen's winning photograph and there will be no eliminations until further notice. (LOL..)

 
I quite like this photo. Can you sense the VIVSI love in the air?

Okay. The rest of the photos will be on facebook. I cannot be bothered anymore. My toe is also hurting.

TENNIS IS SO ENTERTAINING TO WATCH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jenq said...

mwaahahahha my friend matt the only guy there, he looks like such a pimp in the group photo..LOL

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com