Wednesday, January 20, 2010

masquerade

Laura's recipe: Apple & Cinnamon Pasta

Pumpkin & raisin cookies

Yoghurt & Soy Milk Porridge and Mango

 
Berry muffin with Mango

That's what we cooked the past 2 days. I did nothing but housework, watch tennis, be entertained by Jacky, Tom and Farn on skype and sit outside today. I am bored. I went to Korean BBQ Dinner with plc group yesterday. it was goooooooooooooood thanks gwen :) 

Tomorrow i go Aus Open. It should be a good day with good company :) 

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

This photography is realy breath taking <3

11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your dishes look so pro... ... ... im envious... ... ...you b'day should so be at your house!! ^^

11:25 PM  
Anonymous swangoo said...

looks delish viv ^^

10:31 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

your food looks so appetising and wonderful!! btw how was the apple and cinnamon pasta?? a strange combination, looks good though.

you have almost inspired me to make some wonderful food. ^____^

10:03 PM  
Blogger lauraa :) said...

DUDE VIVIAN DON'T TAKE ALL THE FRIGGIN CREDIT I MADE LIKE ALL OF THEM AND I TOOK ALL THE PICS EXCEPT THE PASTA.

11:06 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

nah i took the mango ones and hey

i said your name lol

12:16 AM  
Blogger lauraa :) said...

AND THEY AREN'T BERRY MUFFINS
THEY'RE MANGO YOGHURT ONES LOL

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com