Friday, January 15, 2010

cos i feel this ship is sinking..



 Today i watched It's Complicated with Farn at Crown and ate KFC.. yumm wicked wings. Then we trammed to Queen Victoria Gardens? King's garden or something?? It got cold after a while.. Saw a few people along the way.

I'm excited. I'm going to Katherine's house tomorrow :)

Even though i've only handed out/applied online ... 3 resumes lol i'm starting to feel quite confident. (I am so cocky aren't i lol) Don't worry, i haven't finished applying yet. If I still don't have a job by February, i still got my first one - swimming teaching at plc - to fall back on :)

 I am connected to you. We are connected to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com