Sunday, January 24, 2010

fat days

Sorry i couldn't go to your lan Hungy. My dad raged and yeah...

Helped at mum's work till 2pm. Bought sushi. Ate 2 rolls and wanted to eat the other 4 rolls. Restrained self from eating. Turned back to Academic Advice Day booklet. Had eye appointment. Bought new glasses and ordered more contact lens. Peed. Bought Michelle's present.

(pause - trying to remember what happened next.)

Went home and made wonton. Spent time with family instead of going out every single day of the week. Mum told me i am not allowed to go to the beach. I NO UNDERSTAND. Ate wonton noodles. Drove for 1.5 hours (bh, monash uni, pines). Did a crazy but very accurate turn accidentally xD Laura thought she was going to die but i blame it on my foot. Bad foot.

I am going to Puffing Billy tomorrow for a picnic party :)

I need to sleep. I hate fat days. It is like i am fat for no reason.

This is unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com