Monday, January 18, 2010

sweeeet :D


I am a happy person right now.

So, basically i got into what i wanted (Melb Uni Science - who else is going to melb uni?????) and am extremely relieved or all my researching and absolute certainty of getting in would have gone to waste. The clearly in Enter also jumped by ~5 marks apparently rofl. I've researched Bachelor of Science so much that i've basically planned out the next possible 6 years of my life woohoo :D

Here it goes: get into Melb Science > choose Life Sciences category > pick up physics too (someone please tutor me) > excel in 1st & 2nd year > do major in Animal Health & Disease > > pass GAMSAT > receive guaranteed offer into Vet Biomedicine > become Doctor of Veterinary Medicine :)

 I tried to walk the dogs today but it kept raining 5min after arghhhh. Made my hair this wet mop... rofl. But then i checked my mailbox and found a letter offering a Law double degree place interstate LOL i don't remember applying but okay :D If i didn't get Melb Science i would've probably accepted this.

 

Yesterday was also a good day. Laura, David and i went to see the Haiti Tennis Fundraiser thing and bumped into Dot, Mandy and Struong too. Yes, i was going to describe this scene like a movie (i grabbed dot's arm > dot thought WTH > viv went :D :D hugggg) but i'm too lazy sorry dot.. xD In other words, we were very happy to see each other again yay


 Hewitt & Federer

The tennis was good and entertaining - David got us good seats and i took around 100 photos. The players (Federer, Roddick, Hewitt, Djokovic, Nadal, Kim, Serena, Samantha) had their own headsets and exaggerated the grunting you usually hear haha. Walked to Flinders after and then trained back to Box Hill.

I'm wearing contacts and am not used to being on the computer with them. Usually i wear glasses around this time....

I hope you guys are happy with your offer too. We're officially set for uni now :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Hi Viv, this is Alice He. :p I stalked your blog from katherine's because I stalk people in my spare time and all....hmmm.....

HOW EXCITING!! I got science at melbourne uni too!! :D

11:39 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

OH YAYAYAYAYA :D

and long time no talk/see either but i guess i'll see you very soon then! yay

12:20 AM  
Anonymous swangoooo said...

HI Vivvvvvvvvvvvvvv
YAY MELB BUDDIES <3

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com