Friday, January 22, 2010

Beverage: ice lemon tea

Yesterday i went to the Australian Open with Fiona, Katherine and Steve. We bumped into Farn, Tom etc on the way too :) And yes we sat at the top and were asian with our umbrellas. I suddenly got darker and now have an interesting foot tan. I wore flats so a tan line formed across my toes rofl (as in only my toes remained pale)


hehe yay fiona viv

 
katherine & steve having some private umbrella time xD


steve viv


WHAT A SHOT / YES! THAT'S FAST! (i think..)

 
stalking xD

It's weird, i blog only about my life. It's like i have nothing else interesting to say - nothing made up from my brain. So ... i've deferred 4 interstate offers and accepted Melb Uni Science. I'm bored.

Today i went to the gym and then bussed to Chadstone. Bumped into tom loo but it's probably my awesome unintentional stalking :) Farn had free tickets so we saw Up in the Air..it was alright. Then ate korean for dinner in BH.

Ice lemon tea is so refreshing after a long walk. There are too many hills where i live.

The next few days are way too busy. Gah. And i start work again next friday woot (edi, come sit in my class please yay)


4 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

~toe tan line ROFLL
~"we bumped into farn"-> sounds like u didnt know he was going! =o
~haha love how u refer to urself as "viv"
~where can u get korean in bh??? please enlighten me!
~did u kno they make guarana ice green tea now

10:05 PM  
Blogger KL said...

toe tan line! yes!!!! FTW

i heard that guarana is bad for you?

11:12 PM  
Anonymous bellee said...

i got sunburnt that day too =(
and LOL at the stalker shot.. how come i look so unhappy? =S

12:45 AM  
Anonymous jenq said...

weeeeeeeee seems funnn :D

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com