Saturday, January 09, 2010

ideas


Do you agree?

Just got back home from Sav and Em's joint bday party :D Thankyou to everyone who went - it was really good catching up with all of you and eating so much at the same time woohoo! And to make things even better, it appears that 85% of you are intending to go to Melbourne Uni so YAYAYAY i am happy! Since our group is so big, it's been pretty hard catching up with everyone at once but i think today was a success hehe :D I hope we continue to meet up like this for more birthdays/reunions/WEDDINGS in the future yay!

Anyway. I've started compiling my own 18th party list. I was only inviting really good friends and suddenly ended up with 60 people. And then i cut it to 50 and realised 2/3 of it are from PLC so i definitely can't get rid of them. And now i don't know what to do because i love all of you so much and i talk to all of you a lot so what do i do =(

Maybe i just shouldn't have a party. I don't feel like a house party.

It's okay. I have nearly two months to decide before uni starts (My bday is during uni and it'd be nice to have a party late feb...) I'm really tired right now.

P.S - Did you know that heaps of you are turning 19 this year?! HAHA OLDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com