Thursday, January 14, 2010

little black box



 Don't stop, make it pop
Dj blow the speakers up 
Tonight, imma fight till we see the sunlight
Tik Tok on the clock  

The blue shirt i wore today smelt like mothballs when i took it out of the wardrobe...had to flap it around a bit to smell normal again lol..

I'm talking about, everybody getting crunk crunk
Boys trying to touch my junk junk 

 I went to Camberwell today for lunch with a few people at Georges. Then we went to eat gelati at Sofias and walked around. I bumped into Clare, Hungy, Elaine etc in Box Hill earlier too... Sigh.. i only took $60 with me today so when i went back to Pines i was still $19 under a $39 dress i wanted to buy. GAH i have to refill my wallet and get a holiday job.

Ha, looks like i'll be going out everyday of this week. Somebody please hire me =( I tried to make my resume as outstanding as possible! I don't have a job until term 1 starts.

Shawty's like a melody in my head
That i can't keep out
Got me singing like 

 ...My hair smells sooooo good right now nomnomnom :D

P.S - Dot thinks i am very entertaining. ha (not sure what i'm trying to prove lol...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com