Monday, December 15, 2008

mustard

I'm going to go insane by end of holidays. Not allowed out and parents haven't even seen my report.

It's okay. I'll go insane on purpose. It will work.

Everything is too loud, too noisy, too distracting. I blame my sister's music oh my god i will superglue headphones on her if i have to. Or i'll get myself a laptop so i can go up to my room instead. ok too pov.

Apparently there is a party for whole neighbourhood this evening. Selfish as it seems, i don't feel like going.

Congrats to all those year 12 and year 11 with 3/4 results. =D

VCE is so confusing.

Edit: Neighbourhood Xmas Party~


I'm actually quite glad i came. Even though the oldest kid there was only 13 (the other teenagers were indoors...) but i got to know my neighbours better =D Introductions were like "Hi, i'm ___ from No. ___ " since it's just a small court up to no. 12

So, after hanging around i got out my uno and normal cards and the 5 of us started playing. And then 40/40 and hide and seek and tiggy. It really brought back memories haha. like that .. "dip dip dog shit you are not it " or something. I am not a tiggy person but it was fun =D And during Match, laura randomly put a plate of kettle chips infront of me and one boy was like "...is she your servant?" LOL I WISH.

Got offered champagne so i drank that. And ate lots of finger food =D Went into house/backyard of two of the kids' houses and played with dog, table tennis, basketball... yeah it was pretty fun =D Oh, and one neighbour is ex PLC too so yah. The adults had their normal talk. My pants are all dusty now.

I want the neighbour's yellow lamborghini. omg i am jealous.

I'm going Westfield tomorrow. eyecheck up. New glasses + contacts. A pity i couldn't come to chaddy today :( My mum blackmailed me with my eyesight you see. "If you go to chadstone, then no eye checkup on Tuesday" I could always book another appointment myself but then it got down to
1) i'm not gonna bus all the way to chaddy for twilight.
2) mum is unhappy and she hasn't even seen my report.
3) laura wants shopping tomorrow as well.
4) omg my eyessssssss


HAPPY BDAY WONG AND JAMES !!!!
=D eat lots and lots of cake

3 Comments:

Blogger Farnie said...

noooooo dont get insane... just hide that report if it's so bad and be a good girl for a couple of days and then go out xD MUST COME SWIMMING SOMETIME
asif vce is confusing... okay is still dont understand how it all works ><

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh I really loved this post =]
Your neighbourhood party sounded so awesome too ;_; Haha~ I really think you should make your sister your servant ^_^ That would work out so well for you~

And thankyou! Yes I did end up having cake which was lovely ^_^ Comp chute you now Vivi~ :P

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jesh said...

sif ditch me last minute viv D<

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com