Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Speech Night

After speech night rehearsals, Sav, Emily and I went hardcore shopping and walking around. First we went to Borders to use our vouchers and we bumped into Steve along the way to Ichipan Crepes. After letting them scab off my crepe we all went to Valleygirl and Steve and this old man were the only guys in the shop. Awkward much. Whatever you can handle it (H)

Bought two dresses after trying on like 6 things.


I don't know when i will wear them but yay. Emily has such a tiny figure @.@ it's so cute.

So we each bought stuff and trooped off to Bourke street to investigate that store with four floors of heels. I think we all looked pretty spectacular but didn't buy any of them.



Oh btw, the thin straps aren't meant to be there. It's a strapless halter thing that makes me look fat.

We also happened to pass by where all you guys were lanning. >_> Shopping hurts my legs but didn't lose any calories because we had puffy and something else along the way LOL

Patchwork came out after speech night. It's fatter and much better looking than most of other previous years. Taking a picture of the front cover won't 100% credit it. So those non plc-s have to come look at it in person ^^ Congrats to the editors and rest of Patchwork Committee 2008!

Moving on, Jen expressed her interest in my future ambitions regarding Year 12 so i will tell you more of my life. I want 99.85 at least which is a 43/45 I suppose and so far I am thinking of Monash Uni. I am sort of okay with 42 too. I haven't told my mum yet but I'd like a double degree; one in Arts (geog, yes unbelievable shuttup) and Medicine (I'm not doing HL chem for nothing okay.) Or Biology. To get that 43, i think i will lose a mark in HL English because i am crap and one in Biology/TOK because i suck at Extended Response and my TOK mark is unpredictable.

I don't want my report. My exam marks depress me. The whole of semester 2 is depressing. And my mum isn't helping, going "at this rate you're only going to get 98. That is not good enough." Well, you know. That is still pretty high. It's good enough for biomedicine at melb uni. But it's not high enough i guess.

So, it's Med/Arts. Don't tell me i won't have enough time for either because i will make time and that Arts degree is only on the sideline because it isn't financially and interestingly fulfilling as a job alone to me. But i still love geog.



This has to be the most boring yet rather wordy post i have written.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

woah high enter score
i want atleast that to
cos i wanna do commerce law o.o
THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME =D

jen

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo ^^ since this blog decided i was awesome enough for it, i have deemed this blog awesome enough for me XD

Firstly, THANKYOU FOR THE BITS OF CREPE VIVIAN <3<3 hope you enjoyed what was left of it lol =]

Ahem, there were more guys than just me and the old dude ok >_> there was some weird kid who was there with his 50something mom and those school kids following that other girl and another guy! But pssh, i dont mind, ONLY TRUE MEN VISIT WOMENS CLOTHING STORES (H)

Wtf you girls are tank >__> after about 4 pairs of heels i'd have run away =.="

The black dress, is awesome =p did you get it from valleygirl?

hm...99.85 is pretty hardcore =] jia you ^^ I still have not decided what i'm going to do in uni yet =.=" You're lucky =]

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww those dresses look so pretty ;_;
And haha~ Steve should have bought a dress from Valleygirl too! I think it would have looked lovely~

Good luck with your 99.85 D: Thats so high ^_^
I'm only hoping to get above 97 ~_~"

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com