Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Should i post more frequently?

Whatever, i am now. haha

Not a very eventful day, in fact i wasted another 10hours of my life doing nothing. I was in a levelwhore mood so i levelled in runescape =D I slept at 2:30am last night after finishing a good book and i am onto my next book now. I still have to get my english books for next year.

To pass the time, Laura and I made Cheesesticks.


Yes, that is a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Don't mock me because it's actually good!

...Even if i do read magazines backward, the asian way.

They are meant to look like those breadsticks that go with congee, but ours were packed together like extremely cheesy lasagne xD



We bought Filo pastry instead of Puff pastry woops, so more sheets were needed.

Brush each sheet with beaten egg and sandwich them together.

You can sprinkle the parmesan on before smoothing each layer down but we didn't.



Yeah so put baking paper onto the top layer and with a rolling pin, press down the cheese.

I think i want apple pie now.

I need to make a list of what to do these holidays. Or i will go crazy sitting at home staring at homework.



Cut into 2cm wide strips, twist, and lay on baking paper-lined tray.

Bake for 12-15min until golden and crisp.

We squished ours together so it became cheese lasagne basically >_>




Um, we eat really messily.

And Laura prepared salad too in a takeaway bowl. Cheap much ??

Oh well, salad dressing makes everything nice.




Haha can you see how i'm extending and spacing everything out a lot, so it looks like i have a lot to say xD


This is a random crap photo. When walking the dogs.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Farnie said...

oooh nice..so what did the final result look like.. did it look like lasagne?
pls tell me that u dont have a road in ur back yard ><

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look a bit like the cheese twists the cook conscripted us to make at camp lol ! ^^ *sigh* have not had lasagne in ages, make sure if you make again save some for me alright? =p

It is good to know you actually went for that walk =p 10hrs of runescape cannot be good for your health rofl XD I tried to get onto gardening, but remembered the garage is locked, so i get out of it for one more day (bwahaha!)

I eventually went running though, just awhile ago actually with james ^^ It was freaking freezing and now i have a cough .____. serves me right for waiting so long hey? I was supposed to go on that run 2 days ago ahaha. Oh well =.="

Post more blogs ! XD

9:01 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

better homes and gardens is the best magazine ever. Everyone who condemns it should go to hell :\ I mean come on, it has pretty pictures of food in it. How can it not be good?

Wants to know which issue that recipe's in, so i can go stare it it :D

9:15 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

@farn: oh if click on the 2ndlast pic you can zoom in and see what the final result kind of looks like. and dw that's a nearby pony club, not my backyard LOL

@steve: nono only like 2 hrs of runescape >_> lmao you don't like gardening then? i found it a chore to water like 30 different trees on a hot summer's day. GAH

@hungy: I KNOW RIGHT. stupid people. its either sept/oct/nov 08 issue.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should seriously consider opening a restaurant.

CALL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO. I'LL CONTRIBUTE MY PRO-COOKING SKILLS. :D

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jesh said...

LOL VIV.i was testing my layout.
couldnt find a good one hhaha.
found a good one already tho:)


yumm cheese sticks

jen

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com