Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My only mosaic of you.

It's exam studying time. For me, it's suddenly anime time again. Wtf?





So warm today. I've been doing a lot of chem revision. Purposely neglecting bio. Ecology is so off-putting.






This is the view from my balcony.

I got a bloodnose the other day while walking the dogs. It was not fun. I remember in gr 4 after i did a backflip dive i didn't jump far enough and i think i hit my nose and i had this massive 20min bloodnose. And then the ambulance came. Hmmm....




I have a tummy ache.

I can't be bothered to type so you can stare at the desk in my room LOL

Yes, that is 15+ geog textbooks on my desk in the corner.




The top of this thing got chipped. =\

That bracelet is from Macau and it's meant to bring outstanding academic success.

Obviously i haven't been wearing it enough and the yellow ones have faint cracks in them o.O



I'm looking at past chem hw sheets and how "hard" it was back then. And how easy i find it now. Hopefully energetics calculations will be like that one day.

Yeah, i keep on forgetting the conversion between moles and molecules. The multiplication or division sign. Kinda sad.



I like avocado. And i like pumpkin. I think i will buy a watermelon and pea one later.

I wish for HP food. I want a butterbeer.






Okay, that's enough for today. I already know what i'm going to blog about next time :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

lawl. i have a bigger and messier desk

jen

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com