Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sometimes life is not what it seems.

Another short post today for i am still picture-less. My life is becoming dull and all i did today was sit down at the desk in my room and admire the wall in front of me. And the desk too. Oh and my window sill as well. Nothing on balcony though. When i get a picture, you guys can admire the refurnishing i have done. :)

Well, you better.

So i will talk about school being gay as usual. I wagged RAL along with many other Year 11s to do english. But in the end i only wrote two paragraphs and kept talking to Nadia. Then i was 10min late to geography as always, but since our sub wasn't used to our usual tardiness, she was rather unhappy. (I'm late to every class except maths. Oh and bio because teacher keeps threatening to make us stand outside the door like in chinese school. No one cares about punctuality anymore. WE'RE TOO TIRED OK.)

So after we watched some hampton beach video we stole jadey's razor looking white board marker/eraser and drew diagrams. That was when i went kind of retarded from lack of sleep and yeah...LOL

i want my neighbour's mini cute statue elephant thing. like those fountain things. omg so cute. yeah since im at the top of the hill i.......look at stuff below me from my window. It's only natural :)

i really want strawberry cake.


...ACCIO, strawberry cake!

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA
into my mouth !!!


wth is going on.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live at the top of a hill O_O;;

Aww thats SO cool D:
I want strawberry cake too D: And to help you steal that elephant LOL

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

OMG JAMES U COMMENT VIV AND NOT MINE O-O

btw i cooked fried rice today. it was abit burnt...FAILT_T

jen

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

woah.
you live on top of a hill? i live on top of a hill too! well kind of .___.

I WANT STRAWBERRY CAKE TOO! T.T

mish.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WINGGARDIUM LEVIOSA! LOOK A FLYING ELEPHANT *dumbo nostalgia* BUT ISN'T IT COOL!

REDUCTO HER WALL (wanton destruction helps people relax ^^ plus i bet the view would be nicer than plain white or whatever)

YOU ARE WELCOME XD

.....ACCIO VIVIAN'S STRAWBERRY CAKE

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

http://saranghaeee.blogspot.com/ our link

4:25 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOL steve wth you talking about ??????

"her wall" ?

actually my bedroom has become rather compact o.O even on the walls...

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com