Friday, December 12, 2008

I am so amazing.

A list of things you probably and hopefully did not know about me before.

1. I admit and fully recognize my weirdness. But that doesn't mean I am always weirder than you =D

2. When i eat dumplings like 虾饺 i eat the inside first and then the outside.

3. I prefer full cream milk over lite. It tastes better and about the extra fat...whatever.

4. I gave my babysitter chickenpox when i was 3. She was extremely happy.

5. When i was 3, i touched the hot iron with my finger and got this wart. A year later, it went away and i excitedly told mum that Santa had cured it =D

6. My favourite disney princess is/was Jasmine. Pet tiger, magic lamp/genie/carpet and minus the creepy perv Jafar...yeah =D But i really like Mulan (and Mushu) too!!

7. I am a scruncher, sometimes a wrapper and never a folder.

8. I still don't know how to put on a tampon. Disgraceful, since i can't always go swimming.

9. Yes, i do have an unhealthy obsession with frogs. (More the fake than real ones)

10. If you take away my graphics calculator and/or holepuncher from me, i will cry and come to kill you.

11. I've had my nose cauterized twice. It hasn't 100% worked but the blood comes in smaller amounts at least.

12. On Asia Tour, we almost got kicked out of Shanghai Maccas for arm wrestling and being too noisy and then busked at 12am. Our hosts advertised us on the street. We then gave the money to beggars.

13. We once did 60 pushups in a row, after the class made a total of 60 mistakes during swimming training. (Real pushups - back when i was fit)

14. When i first got my period, i thought i was going to die from an unknown haemorrhoid disease. (Had sex education later in the year)

15. In Grade Two, my mum wrote my name all around my goggle eyewear. The part that sticks to your face. Haha, after swimming i had my name faintly imprinted twice around my eyes xD

16. I prefer to buy books because i always seem to borrow crap books. I'm also shaping up my own mini library =D

17. I pick up every balloon i see and hug it. <3

18. My favourite HP character is SNAPE and favourite non-existing ship is Draco/Ginny. damnit.

19. In grade 4, Yi-Ling, Nadia and I named ourselves Melissa, Melanie and Melody McGonagall respectively. We even made these green boxes filled with stuff dedicated to each of us in our HP state. LOL

20. I liked to not only splatter the page with paint when i was a kid, but also look as if i had dunked my whole face into a paint swamp.

21. I like mushy weetbix. And all my cereal with lots of milk.

22. I am hungry every 2 hours. I go demented after missing a few rotations.

23. I drew and wrote a colourful note to the tooth fairy when i was young. S/he never got it.

24. I admit to liking the HSM(3) soundtrack. Especially when Ashley Tisdale sings LOLLLL funny. I really like that song Fabulous LOL

25. Back when people still used film rolls for cameras, i never thought that you could actually take it to the shop to develop. Being the stupid child i was/am, I thought that everytime you took a picture it went through some awesome underground process to the place where we would pick it up after the pictures were developed. ==


That was long. Hopefully i am now less stupid and not weirder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

AII....LOW POR LEI ZHONGYI MUSHY WEETBIX AR/?

NGO NG SIK DUC AAR HO WUT DUT.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL MY FOBBY CANTO LOLLLLLLLLL

jen

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo XD If i remember i really will hold you to that thing lmao =p

Hmm your childhood seemed so much more random than mine =.="

I completely agree about the milk. Nothing else tastes as good as fullcream XD

I remember hearing about Harry Potter though, this girl brought it in for show and tell or something. I remember asking what a muggle was >_>"

Wtf 60 pushups you all must have massive biceps now ;_; Emasculated much =.=

This was an awesome post lah XD keep it up ! ^^

PS. --> FOLDER FOR LIFE <3<3<3

8:19 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

full cream milk all the way. don't settle for that watered down lite crap (in fact, that goes for every food. Fat is good :D)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com