Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i'm a hopscotch!

Yeah, so i just had my english exam.

Not too bad i wrote like 6 pages. Only left an hour for the commentary though so i didn't have time to finish the last few lines. The prose was like wtf so very offputting this massive chunk of text so i did the poem.

i think if the prose is all on one page then i am more likely to read it because it looks less...intimidating.

tomorrow is maths. it took me 4 hrs to do the practice paper. kill me now? and actual exam is 2.5hrs . Whoever can do the last question on Paper 2 Section B, please inform me. It's like proving identities but with letters instead of numbers. I only got half of it ==

then chem+geog. latin+bio.

THEN STUPID TOK.

and then geog camp ^^ off to the beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit
Woah the maths exam was the worst exam ever i've ever done. It killed all my remaining brain cells. Good luck to those continuing HL maths next year, but then again....you're all so smart because ...



YOU STOLE ALL THE SMARTNESS I EVER HAD. AND NOW IT'S GONE.

I kid. but yeah. smart ppl @.@



going to vacuum up other people's smartness now ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com