Sunday, December 14, 2008

i'm bored of holidays

My ass hurts. I'm going to have callouses instead of fingertips.


And Laura stole my normal spot to practice cello. Okay okay it's her spot but I WANT TO SIT THERE TOO.

So i moved next to the piano. It's colder here.

Me love that cat. Thankyou stoof! Still nameless though. Any suggestions?



And i stole her colourful stand. Which she kind of dumped after she got a pro one. It's really heavy.

Ninja cat.

My cello is really orange......





The cat is watching me <3

I'm playing some bach cello suite. I haven't practised in a long, long time... orchestra rehearsals don't count.

Patchwork jumper love!




I've been watching a lot of Fated to Love You recently. I like it.

Yay i has milo now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat looks ...enlightened =p

Also... since it is ninja it is obviously in my employ XD

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com