Saturday, May 14, 2011

almost an outfit post

Edit: Blogger is working again :D

jumpers (all on sale now) - Dotti, necklace - Forever21

Today, i had an Enoki Mushroom & Tomato Omelette Sandwich for breakfast :) I guess mum ran out of rice and decided to put it in toast instead. 


Anyway, I bought this jumper today and the necklace is just to show one way I would wear it. (Also considering the blue bowtie necklace Fiona gave me for my bday)


I think i will go look for more of these necklaces now... do they have a special name? 

Gah i woke up late for uni again... and also slipped on the wet pavement outside The Spot on the way to class. 

So now i have scabs and bruises all over my leg :(





(Yes.... My half hearted attempt to do an outfit post. The sleeves are slightly ruched but you can't tell here.. and sorry about the pjs hehe)

But then i hobbled to class and found out i got full marks on my second breadth essay too :)

YAY so all was good despite my stupid kneecap. 






I also can't believe i wagged this week's breadth lectures to finish my other essay... I WAS WAITING TO LEARN ABOUT COCOA AND CHOCOLATE AND I MISSED IT UN/INTENTIONALLY. 

nooooooooooooo meh i'll just lectopia it HAHA

My feet got wet today too :( stupid boots have holes in them....

HAHA so i'm eating crackers atm but sometimes I get scared of wearing down my molars... 

So now i'm eating them with my incisors and there was another one starting with p- (steve, update me on dental terminology please) 

I feel like a guinea pig... LOL

And there was a third jumper but i ceebs putting it up... wait, karma is going to backfire on me by making that jumper super itchy or whatever if i don't upload it... Jumpers have feelings too? not sure. 


Time to study biochem/human physiology and continue freezing my ass off. GAH 

3 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

YES the blue bowtie necklace! :D OH WOW you got full marks!!! :OOOOO i haven't ever got full marks for any essay in uniii! and oh no you slipped :( i get random bruises from bashing into walls in the dark ><

10:35 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jordan said...

All of your sweaters are so great! Great choices.

www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

PS I've been stalking your blog for the past hour so I think I have to follow you now.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online with mastercard buy tramadol online with cod - safe order ultram online

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com