Sunday, May 01, 2011

Blogging challenge: Day One


"Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now"

- I don't know why but you annoy me so i will minimize as much contact with you for now. 
- You make me so so so happy :)
- To all the couples doing the same subjects in the same course in the same uni as me, i feel intimidated by your couply presence and do not wish to sit next to you unless we are already friends. 
- Some days i hate you but most of the time i am glad you exist in my life.
- I can't wait till you get back home. 
- Why are you so pretty? (to various individuals)
- What are you thinking about?
- Please sing at my wedding. 
- I think i prefer my relationship over yours.....
- We should hang out (to various individuals)


That was hard. No prizes for guessing correctly :) 

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OMG I BET IM THIS ONE: "I think i prefer my relationship over yours....." LOLOLOLOLOL nuu i shud tell you more of the good things than just the bad things! .. but bad things are so much more interesting ._.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com