Friday, May 06, 2011

Blogging challenge: Day Three


"Eight ways to win your heart"

Okay, I admit that I have been putting this one off because I don't know how to answer it. So i'll just answer with the mindset of how to continue "winning my heart" and other attributes i find important.


1. We must be good - if not very good - friends in the first place. I won't go out with someone I don't find comfortable talking about nearly anything and everything with. 

2. I don't mind how many other girls you hang out with or talk to (because I'm the same with the opposite sex) but only if you continue to show more interest in me than them. No one likes getting jealous for no reason because the other person got cagey or assumed the other person still knows how they feel about them.  

3. I like people who smile and laugh a lot :) Especially when we both see the funny side in the silliest and most random things.... LOL 

4. Good personality (that matches mine?) heheheeeee ... like, I think being patient is a really good and forgiving virtue. 

5. Knowing that you care. I take everything to heart so i really do appreciate even the little things you might not consider so important. 

6. I think that hugging and holding hands are nice :) 

7. Respect. I hate it when people don't respect/appreciate others and start accusing them for no reason. It makes me so angry and i'm rarely angry! 

8. I guess understanding and listening to each other is important to me too. I'm not sure why i picked this one but it does make things a lot easier and more enjoyable...? Hmm

:)



2 Comments:

Anonymous secret admirer said...

oh hello there vivian ;) i think i meet/satisfy each and every point ;)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with all of these things! Great post :)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com